let´s learn english!

let´s learn english!

jueves, 14 de noviembre de 2019

CARTA ALUMNADO DE 5º


Ávilés, Thursday 14th November 2019

Hi, (nombre de la persona de la carta)

My name is ………………. and i am (años que tengo). I live in (donde vivo)
i study in Poeta Juan Ochoa School. It is in La Luz, a suburb of Avilés city.
In my school there are about 300 children. I am in year 5th.
We are (numero de personas) people in my family. My………., my………. And me.
(dad, mum, brother, sister, granny)
i am (tall, short), i have…..(color) hair and (color) eyes.
I like (lo que me gusta hacer acabado en -ING)
My favourite movie is…… (pelicula favorita)
My favourite singer is ….(Cantante favorito)
I´m very happy because i have a new friend in Greece...YOU!!
nice to meet you...i´m very excited and waiting for your answer.
Hugs!! (vuestra firma con nombre)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario